Jun 19, 2012

Mini Stouffers Cheesy Potato Bake review

I love cheese. I love potatoes. I like bacon. So the Cheddar Potato Bake by Stouffers,is pretty much a dream come true in regards to flavor. It uses real russet potatoes & creamy REAL cheddar cheese. Its also got 0g of transfat per serving! Its absolutely delish! I bought one that was for 2 people,but the serving sizes actually run a little small in my opinion. Unless you are eating it with other things(I ate it by itself),its probably not going to satisfy the hunger of 2 people. So I ate half,and then ate the other half 2 hours later lol. But I can see myself buying the family size and cooking it for family on holidays. It tastes amazing,and Im sure it would please the palates of everyone in my home! I cant wait to try more of their delicious products!





Disclosure:This meal was bought on my own time,with my own money. No review was required,and no compensation was provided. Opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment