Jun 19, 2012

Verification of companies

I just thought Id take a second to clear something up. When I get an email from a company asking me to review a product,I want to be sure its 100% legit! I get a lot of spam mail,and sometimes its more obvious than others. And sometimes it even mentions my blog to seem more realistic :(
Im much more likely to respond when there is a direct link to the company website,and Im not being asked for personal information upfront. Dont think Im ignoring you,if you're a legit company. If you send me an email,and I dont respond,please try once more. I'll usually respond right away if you're a company that I know has worked for other bloggers in the past. Sorry for any confusion. I have to protect myself. Hotmail isnt exactly the safest email company. I dont think they're known for their ability to send spam to the right folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment