Sep 1, 2012

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen review

Summer is almost officially over,and Im very thankful. Im not a summer person at all. I despise the heat,severe weather,annoying insects,and all that jazz. One thing I do love,however,is sunscreen. And while summer is the best time to wear it,I like to wear it year round. I mean,the sun IS still there during autumn and winter,he just hides out a little better.

Ive tried all sorts of different sunscreens. Every once in awhile I'll gt a free sample or two from a company. That was the case here. Target sent me one of their beauty bags,and inside was lots of different cool samples of lots of stuff. The first thing that caught my eye was definitely the sunscreen. I was obviously excited. You know how sometimes people will say their favorite scents are the kinds you get with laundry detergent or dryer sheets? Well,mine are rose,lavender and sunscreen. Separately of course. Sunscreen can be a life saver for someone like me. I dont tan,I burn. Ive learned to embrace my inner paleness(what can I say,my style of clothing compliments it),so I like to use sunscreen that doesnt make me look washed out. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen is absorbed instantly into the skin. It doesnt make you look shiny,but it does give you a bit of a glow. It gos on light,so your face feels clean and weightless. And apparently,it doesnt clog your pores. Which is great for me,because I have enough issues in that department. Its also water resistant! The perfect combination. I feel protected,yet not weighed down at all,when I wear this every day. It doesnt feel greasy or oily. And I have yet to burn once.

Check out all of Neutrogena's suncare products! Theres something for everyone!
http://www.neutrogena.com/category/sun/ultra+sheer.do


Disclaimer:I received a sample of this product from the company,through a retail chain promotion. I was not expected review nor was I monetarily rewarded for this review. All opinions are my own. I recommend this product for anyone who is able to use sunscreen. Im not a doctor,and if you have issues with your skin,or allergies to the product,please make your own decisions or contact a doctor in regards to useage.

No comments:

Post a Comment