Aug 18, 2012

U Sleek by Kotex review

Finding the right tampons every month can be a pain. Especially when you're like me,and your menstrual cycle varies monthly. I never know the exact day or volume to expect when the week comes around. I have yet to try a cup,and still use tampons. I also have to use plastic applicators only,no cardboard. Therefore I was really happy to start using U by Kotex Sleek tampons "with PerfectTouch* Grip for "just right" placement, a smooth tip for easy insertion, and a slim size for your comfort. For small size with big protection, try U by Kotex Click® tampons. They all have bold colors and wrappers." Im 23,and these are marketed especially to younger girls(say 11 to 15ish),but they work for me,and Im sure they'd work for most adults as well.

These things are great. Even when my flow is at its heaviest,Im able to use these without a lot of fear(I still dont wear white. You can never be too safe.) They come in Regular,Super and Super Plus! And Im a sucker for attractive packaging,which this product DEFINITELY has. The box is totally cute. And the tampons themselves are bright and colorful. Im sure to most people,this has no baring whatsoever on usage,but I think that the visual presentation of a product,even simply tampons,has the power to influence someone's decisions when they're shopping. The box has a black background,colorful writing,and advice and tips,especially made for preteens or teens who have unanswered questions on how to be comfortable and happy during their period. The "click" concept makes things easier as well!

Dont forget that there are liners and pads in this collection as well! Sometimes,using liners or pads along with tampons,gives you an even better chance of staying dry and stain free.

Disclaimer:I bought this product on my own time,my opinions are not influenced by anyone other than myself,and I received no compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment