Jun 8, 2012

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning review

I love lotion. Im always on the lookout for lotion that not only smells good,but helps improve my skin as well. While Im a fan of Palmers Cocoa Butter above any other company,I was willing to give the Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion a try. And so far,I am quite impressed!




From Vaseline's website



When our skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich colour below the surface, enabling it to literally GLOW. But when skin is dry. Its surface becomes uneven and rough, leaving it looking dull.

With rich cocoa butter, pure vitamin E, and a combination of conditioning moisturisers, Vaseline Cocoa Butter smoothes away roughness and dark spots, to help the skin maintain an even tone and a healthy glow.

Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion with cocoa butter and vitamin E, evens skin tone and promotes its healthy glow, penetrating deeply to smooth away roughness and the appearance of dark spots so your skin can glow from within.



* Key Ingredients Rich cocoa butter - helps to even skin tone
* Conditioning moisturisers - leave skin smooth and supple





I was very impressed and noticed a healthier glow to my skin when the product was used. My skin tone on my arms and shoulders seems more even,and it smells great! And scars on my knees are now less red in appearance. Theres no greasy after feel. And it doesnt make your clothes stick to you if you apply after a shower,unlike some other companies. While I prefer Palmers,this product is great for the low price. Its available pretty much anywhere. I will use this if I run out of Palmers in the future!





Disclaimer:
I bought this product myself,with no compensation or correspondence with the company. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment