May 17, 2012

Kroger Light Pina Colada Yogurt review

Im not much of a Kroger fan,I'll admit. I feel like they're extremely overpriced,lack in variety,sell things past their expiration date,and cheat customers when it comes to sales. I MUCH prefer to buy elsewhere. However,sometimes they do have good sales,especially on store brand things(which can be just as good as name brand products). Since my mother prefers to shop there,I sometimes go with her. Their store brand yogurt was on sale,and they had a few varieties. Let it be known I am not a fan of Greek yogurt(funny considering Im a fan of pretty much Greek anything),or their carbmaster line(very thick texture that Im just not a fan of). But I find their light yogurt to be perfect.

 Kroger brand light yogurt comes in several flavors,including Blackberry, Cherry Acai, French Apple, Vanilla, Stawberry Banana, and my favorite, Pina Colada,among others. Most of them come with real fruit bits mixed in,which is always enjoyable. They come in 6 oz cups with 0 fat grams. Its very smooth and creamy,and gives you that full feeling you wish you could get when eating most other yogurts. I love coconut and pineapple,so the two flavors mixed together in the form of a Pina Colada yogurt,was fantastic. Just the right tangy taste. I look forward to trying the other flavors!

 Heres a bonus,for those of you who are members of Weight Watchers,the light yogurts are only worth 1 point each!




Disclaimer:I purchased the products mentioned in the post,was not compensated in any way,no one influenced my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment